Whether during the initial assembly or commissioning, for routine maintenance or rapid response in emergencies, you can count on us 100% - even after you have invested in our equipment. Our “clean air” specialists travel the world, are readily available and undergo continuous product training to ensure they are all familiar with the latest technological developments. This is essential – original CFT technology is best supported by original CFT service.
Service contracts offer the greatest degree of certainty when it comes to the technical and economic reliability of the equipment in operation. A painstaking maintenance regime offers both the greatest degree of protection against unscheduled downtime and improved workplace safety for your personnel.
A summary of our service offerings:
- On-site assembly guidance / Supervision
- On-site assembly assistance
- Commissioning and product familiarisation
- Training / Training courses
- Inspection / Maintenance
- Repair / Overhaul
- Supply of spare and wear parts
- Measurement and monitoring of contaminants
- Sale and rental of CFT measuring kits (mobile instrumentation packages)